See our case studies and options for garden offices in Wales.
Price specifier for ball-park figures
Building we have in stock and ready to go.
Our latest garden office brochure.
Garden hobby room Case study
Example of a start to finish gallery of a garden hobby room.
This case study shows the step-by-step construction of a garden hobby room produced for a client in New Malden, Kingston upon Thames.
- Initial construction, assembly of panels and staining of frames
- First-fix wiring, insulating and plastering
- Cladding and staining of the cladding with initial sealing/painting
- Nearing completion for inspection
- Fitting of skirting and architraves
- Glazing and decorating with sub floor and laminate floor completed and lighting and power installed and checked
As you will have anticipated I am Very Pleased with your (now my) Garden Room!! I will be out there today with the oil as at last it's going to be a dry day. The patio should be done in a couple of weeks so when it's all finished I'll email some pics.
I do like the zebrano floor (though I realise not everyone does!) and the gate is brilliant, I'm really happy with the whole thing.
Your blokes worked non-stop through rain and more rain, two long days working, plus the long drive getting here and back. I hope they returned safely and got a bit of a lie-in the next day.
Thank you very much for everything.