See our case studies and options for garden offices in Scotland.
Price specifier for ball-park figures
Building we have in stock and ready to go.
Our latest garden office brochure.
Garden hobby room Case study
Example of a start to finish gallery of a garden hobby room.
This case study shows the step-by-step construction of a garden hobby room produced for a client in New Malden, Kingston upon Thames.
- Initial construction, assembly of panels and staining of frames
- First-fix wiring, insulating and plastering
- Cladding and staining of the cladding with initial sealing/painting
- Nearing completion for inspection
- Fitting of skirting and architraves
- Glazing and decorating with sub floor and laminate floor completed and lighting and power installed and checked