See our case studies and options for garden offices in North London.
Price specifier for ball-park figures
Building we have in stock and ready to go.
Our latest garden office brochure.
Garden hobby room Case study
Example of a start to finish gallery of a garden hobby room.
This case study shows the step-by-step construction of a garden hobby room produced for a client in New Malden, Kingston upon Thames.
- Initial construction, assembly of panels and staining of frames
- First-fix wiring, insulating and plastering
- Cladding and staining of the cladding with initial sealing/painting
- Nearing completion for inspection
- Fitting of skirting and architraves
- Glazing and decorating with sub floor and laminate floor completed and lighting and power installed and checked
We are thrilled with our new extra room, Oliver treated the cedar last night and it's looking really good, fitting into our space far better than we imagined. Barry and the team were great to have around. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Extra Roomz.
We'll mail you some photos when the furniture is in.
Thanks again to you and your team.
Lucy and Oliver