Glamping (glamorous camping) is a growing global phenomenon that combines camping with the luxury and amenities of a home or hotel. Our glamping pods are ideal for this. They're great for clientele who do not want to give up the luxurious lifestyle while camping so their campsites included many of the comforts they were used to at home.
Glamping in style and comfort and allows visitors to experience nature without the hassle of finding camp space, carrying their tents, and erecting and taking down their own tents.
Our glamping pods are a great addition to Yurts, Tipis, tree houses and bell tents, and can have all the luxury amenities you may specify.
Glamping pod specifications
- Hyper-insulated throughout, with up to 1ft (300mm) of dense insulation, sandwiched between two double layers of reflective insulation.
- Copious amounts of warm white low energy flush L.E.D lighting with as many power sockets as required.
- Skylight is double glazed and secondary glazed for extra warmth and heat retention.
- Skylight is made of warm virtually indestructable polycarbonate sheeting made into both double glazed units at ceiling height and a further secondary glazed unit with up to a foot of trapped air insulation to give the highest insulated skylight available.
- All walls properly plastered and painted any colour of your choice.
- Lightly varnished oak laminate floor (as default, customer can vary floor covering choice as with any finishes in the building, inside and out). Engineered oak £90 sq metre extra
- Tanalised feather edged board cladding for the main building and rear wall, cedar clad to front gable with extended cedar lined overhang to front entrance, oiled with sun-blocking oil to retain the rich tones of the cedar and inhibit bleaching, (unless customer preference is for it to be allowed to bleach).