See our case studies and options for garden offices in Edinburgh.
Price specifier for ball-park figures
Building we have in stock and ready to go.
Our latest garden office brochure.
Garden hobby room Case study
Example of a start to finish gallery of a garden hobby room.
This case study shows the step-by-step construction of a garden hobby room produced for a client in New Malden, Kingston upon Thames.
- Initial construction, assembly of panels and staining of frames
- First-fix wiring, insulating and plastering
- Cladding and staining of the cladding with initial sealing/painting
- Nearing completion for inspection
- Fitting of skirting and architraves
- Glazing and decorating with sub floor and laminate floor completed and lighting and power installed and checked
Still very happy with my room.
My studio is still working brilliantly and I'm very busy. In fact this year I was nominated for an Ivor Novello Award, for music all written in my ExtraRoomz studio
And recently I wrote music for a really good film on telly tonight. BBC2 9pm 'Best Of Men' starring Rob Brydon - music all written and mixed in my garden studio.
Hope all good with you,
Mark, 4 years after installation